The purchase can be confirmed by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Vpay, Maestro), PostePay, Paypal, Advance Transfer or Klarna (buy now and pay in three convenient installments).
- PAYPAL: You can pay quickly and securely using your PayPal account or even without a Credit Card account, through the secure HTTPS Paypal payment system. We would like to remind all our customers that if you choose the PayPal payment method, you can also make the transaction by Credit Card, without registering or logging in to the PayPal platform.
- CREDIT CARD: Credit and debit cards (Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro, Masterpass, Google Pay and Apple Pay), through the NEXI payment gateway that guarantees the security of your payments.
If you choose Credit Card as your method of Payment, after confirming your order and the terms of sale, you will be redirected to the secure NEXI site where you can continue with your payment.
- BANK TRANSFER IN ADVANCE: In this case you will receive an email with the order summary and our bank details to make the transfer. Upon receipt of payment at our bank the order will be prepared and shipped.
- KLARNA: Buy now and pay later thanks to Klarna. At the time of payment you can split the total purchase into three convenient installments. Read more: https://www.klarna.com/it/
To use the discount code correctly, you must:
- Enter the Coupon Code in the space provided before finalizing the order (the code must be written exactly as it is, copying the uppercase, lowercase letters and numbers)
- Click SAVE and make sure the discount is applied in the cart summary
- Accept the Terms of Sale
- Continue with the order confirmation.
In case of continued problems, do not hesitate to contact us through our form on the “Contact” page or by emailing email@example.com.
Log in via the LOGIN menu item found in the main navigation bar in desktop mode, or found within the menu that can be activated in mobile mode. Enter your credentials and click the Login button.
In your account Dashboard, select the ORDERS side menu item. In the summary row for your order, see the status message found in the “Status” column.
Have you tried checking the Spam folder of your e-mail?
For any further support you can contact our customer service department by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Usually the most common problem with payment attempts is that they are blocked by the bank. Contact your bank to get more information and authorize the charge.
Beyond that, here are some things you can check:
- Double-check the card details
Enter a valid card number, with expiration date and CVV code. Please enter a 4-digit CVV code for American Express cards (found on the front side) and a 3-digit code for other card types.
- Check that sufficient funds are available
Make sure you have sufficient funds. If you use a prepaid card, you may need to reload it or authorize payments.
- Enable the card for international transactions
If foreign, check if your card is enabled for foreign, secure online and recurring purchases. You can contact your bank or credit company to check.
- Contact your bank to make sure the transaction is authorized and not marked as suspicious.
If the problem is not related to your bank or card, contact our customer service department by writing to email@example.com or calling 3478741767.
To request an invoice, when checking out you must flag the “Request Invoice” field and fill in all the required information.
The invoice will then not only appear in your personal tax drawer but will also be attached to your order.
All prices published on the website are prices including VAT. We reserve the right to change technical specifications, prices, packaging and other associated services at any time and without prior notice.
AKKOTEX SRL reserves the right to request from the Customer additional information such as the landline telephone number or sending copies of documents proving the ownership of the Card used. In the absence of the required documentation, Akkotex reserves the right not to accept the order.
AKKOTEX SRL does not have in any access to credit card data, it will not be able in any case to charge an amount higher than the amount of the order made by the customer, the only possible operation on the transacted amount is a total or partial reversal that we perform upon simple request for cancellation or change of order.