Returns and refunds
To request an exchange of a product you will need to contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 3478741767.
You will then be guided by our support so that you can proceed with the exchange.
To make a return you must send an email to: email@example.com specifying the order number and the reason for the return so that we can respond to you to best provide you with all the information you need to proceed with the return.
If the return process has not yet been initiated, you can cancel the return by calling 3478741767.
If the return has already been initiated, you can no longer cancel it.
If your Outwet product is of a different quality than what is described on the product page (e.g., the product you received is of a different material than indicated), or is defective or damaged due to faulty manufacturing or workmanship, Outwet may decide (in the case of a manufacturing defect) to proceed with replacement, repair, or refund if the product is no longer available.
You can report a nonconforming product by filling out the form on the Contact page with the following information:
- First name
- Last name
- Country of residence
- Email address
- Phone Number
- Place and date of purchase
- Complete address
- Type of product purchased (shorts, gloves, jacket)
- A photograph of the damaged area of the product
- Detailed description of the problem
IMPORTANT: Do not ship Outwet products until you have contacted our Customer Service Department. This is to avoid shipping items that cannot be repaired/replaced. In this case, you will be responsible for the return of the product.
After Customer Service has authorized the products to be sent and has notified you of the shipping or pickup information, please:
- Wash Outwet clothing
- Mark where the defect or nonconformity is present (by sticker or pin)
- Properly package the product.
Returned products must be in the condition in which they were received: undamaged and unused, with labels and original packaging.
In case you have made a purchase from our site and want to withdraw from the purchase, you must follow this simple procedure:
- Send AKKOTEX SRL, within 14 working days of receipt of the goods, by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, a notice expressing your right to want to withdraw from your purchase.
- Anticipate the communication by e-mail or by telephone by contacting +393478741767/+393666155847.
- Prepare and ship to AKKOTEX SRL, via dell’Impresa 18/20/22, 36040 Brendola (VI) the product carefully packed within 14 days from the date of the notice of withdrawal. You are responsible for the shipping costs.
- In case of damage to the product AKKOTEX SRL reserves the right to charge for any damage incurred by withholding it from the amounts to be refunded.
AKKOTEX SRL will proceed to refund relative to the cost of the goods shipped excluding shipping costs within 14 working days after receipt of the goods. The refund will be made by the same method of payment used by the customer, unless otherwise specified by the same.
To request a refund, simply write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the order number and the reason for the refund request. You will be contacted as soon as possible (max 48h).
Once we receive the returned product in the manner and under the conditions indicated on the “Returns” page, we will arrange for you to receive a refund of the amount paid, which will be credited back to you in the same manner used for payment within 30 days of receipt of the return at our warehouse.
Any complaints regarding product deliveries and their characteristics at the time of delivery must be reported to AKKOTEX SRL through the telephone numbers +393478741767/+393666155847 or online by clicking on Contact Us.
- Damaged products or mismatch of packages: any external damage or mismatch of the number of packages must be immediately reported to the Courier, by putting the words “withdrawal with reserve” on the Courier’s accompanying document and must also be reported, within 8 days, through the means of communication indicated above. Loss of the goods by the shipper entitles the purchaser to receive a new shipment within the time required to process the case.
- Delivery delays: claims may be submitted from the 6th working day after the actual shipment. Claims must contain a description of their subject and the reasons on which they are based.
AKKOTEX SRL does not avail itself for the settlement of disputes of the extra-judicial settlement bodies provided for in Article 19 of Legislative Decree 70/2003; therefore, any disputes will fall under the jurisdiction of the ordinary courts.
In this period of emergency due to the Coronavirus pandemic, delivery times by the courier may have six delays, not due to Akkotex srl nor to the courier itself.
The consumer residing in Europe should be aware that the European Commission has established an online platform that provides an alternative dispute resolution tool. This tool can be used by the European consumer to non-judicially resolve any dispute relating to and/or arising from contracts for the sale of goods and services concluded online. Accordingly, if you are a European consumer, you can use such platform for the resolution of any dispute arising from the online contract concluded with the Holder.
The platform is available at the following link (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/).
The Holder is available to answer any questions forwarded by email to the email address published in this document.
Warning to the consumer on the right of withdrawal
Sales of products via the Internet are regulated DLgs n. 206/2005 so-called “Consumer Code,” which regulates the matter of distance contracts, that is, made outside business premises. This legislation enshrines the right of withdrawal (Art.52), i.e., the possibility for the consumer to return the purchased product and obtain a refund of the expense incurred. This right is reserved exclusively for natural persons (consumers), so it cannot be exercised by legal persons and natural persons acting for purposes related to their professional activity, if any.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, it is necessary to send, within 14 working days of receipt of the goods, a notice stating the desire to withdraw from the contract (Art.54).
The only required, non-refundable costs are those of shipping the product.
The right of withdrawal is totally void if the returned product is not intact, ie:
- lack of the original packaging
- damage to the product due to causes other than transportation.